vendredi 23 décembre 2016

2016....


Dear Friends!

This is my last post for 2016!

I am having great time with my family for 2 weeks ( it is our holidays here!), and I want to take my time for me and my kids.

But I wanted to thank you all of you for your kind support and all your love during this year!
I started 2016 with some ideas in my head, I wanted to make a turn in my life....So I started this Blog Dream Little Doll
To share my work, to share my love for wool and fabrics
To make contacts with great people....
And I lived great experiences.

So Thank you !!
Thank you for your confidence in me!

As every year, I decide to make new plans and think of new things...
So I hope I will realise them and have a great 2017.

I will start new things too....
Stay tune to know what it is but I can say that you'll love it!!!

During 2016, I made lot of patterns, I had new contacts that wanted to sell my patterns, 
I made fabric project bags, and I will grow up my stock to propose you more things that knitters love!
I will knit more things too...
Taking part of KaL and having fun...

So I hope to see you again in 2017....
And I leave you with few pics of my year...and a little walk around the house, in the snow!

Rose, xx









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vous êtes invités à me laisser un petit message!!!

Soyez assurés que je suis toujours contente d'avoir vos avis et vos impressions!

Merci de votre petite visite et surtout revenez ;)

Rose.